The SCPB reverse bayonet connectors are a hybrid of the popular MIL-DTL-5015 Series 1 specification and share the same insert configurations, basic outline and mounting dimensions. Developed to meet severe industrial applications, the design features quick positive coupling, dynamic sealing, temperature range of -55°C to +125°C and high shock and vibration capabilities.
VG95234 SPECIFICATION – Reverse Bayonet Connectors
The SCPB connectors are compatible with and are intermateable with VG95234 European specification connectors. However, the VG95234 specification requires higher push-out forces than standard and does not allow for solder contacts.
Spacecraft Components Corp. SCPB connectors meet the performance requirements of MIL-DTL-5015 Series 1. Performance, reliability and interchangeability with products of other manufacturers are guaranteed.
An extensive accessory range permits these connectors to operate in any environment, and a high number of insert configurations cover every need of the user.
Shell components are fabricated from high grade aluminum alloy per QQ-A-225 or QQ-A-591 or equivalent. Finish is electrically conductive cadmium plate with an olive drab chromate aftertreatment per QQ-P-416, Type II, Class 3. This finish offers corrosion resistance to MIL-STD-1344, Method 1001, Test Condition B. Other finishes are available. These connectors are also available in type 303 or 316 stainless steel with passivated, black cadmium or electrodeposited nickel finishes. Contact the Sales Department for further information.
INSERT AND GROMMETS
They are manufactured of synthetic rubber per MIL-R-3065 and offer high dielectric strength and resistance to hydraulic and lubrication oils. Rated temperature range is -55°C to +125°C. A low-smoke, self-extinguishing, halogen-free material is available.
Pin and socket contacts are machined from bar stock and designed to resist severe vibration and repeated mating cycles. Socket contacts Sizes 16 and 12 are of a closed entry design. Contacts are available in both solder and crimp versions. Thermocouple materials are also available. Standard plating finish is silver with gold being available.
• Durable, field-proven design
• Environmental resistant
• Resilient inserts
• Single key/keyway shell polarization
• Operating voltage to 3000 VAC (RMS) at sea level
• Cost effective
• Solder or crimp contacts, sizes 18 to 4/0 accepting 22 to 4/0 AWG wire
• Coaxial and thermocouple contact options
• 13 basic shell styles
• 12 shell sizes
• Two hundred and seventy-three contact arrangements from 1 to 150 circuits
• Alternate insert positioning
- Spacecraft Reverse Bayonet Catalog -> Download the PDF
- Amphenol ACA-B and GT Reverse Bayonet Connectors Series -> Download the PDF
- Glenair Reverse Bayonet -> Download the PDF
- Veam-CIR Reverse Bayonet Connectors -> Download the PDF
- Accessories, Covers and Clamps - Reverse Bayonet Connectors -> Download the PDF
- Contacts & Tooling - Reverse Bayonet Connectors -> Download the PDF
- Cross Reference & Index - Reverse Bayonet Connectors -> Download the PDF
- Insert Configurations - Reverse Bayonet Connectors -> Download the PDF
- General Information & Receptacle Hardware - Reverse Bayonet Connectors -> Download the PDF