The Cadillac CN Series is a heavy-duty, threaded, circular metal shell, multi-pin and socket interconnection system that meets and exceeds the electrical and mechanical requirements of Mil-C-5015
Conforms to UL1977 and certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO. 182.3-M1987 Quick coupling achieved with positive double lead thread Cadillac CN Series is intermateable with all major brands.
Wide range of multi-contact insert configurations ranging from #20 Awg to #4/0 Awg. Durable corrosion resistant finish with natural hardcoat, black hardcoat plating is available. Crimp style contacts are offered with standard silver plating (other plating options are available)
• UL & CSA Certification
• All hardware is machined using 6061T aluminum bar stock
• Quick coupling, double-lead thread resists cross-mating problems and
provides positive mating
• Natural hardcoat plating provides a durable and scratch resistant finish.
• Silver plated contact
- Clements CN Series full catalog -> Download the PDF
- Clements CN Series Tools & Accessories -> Download the PDF
- Clements CN Series Insert Configurations -> Download the PDF
- Clements CN Series Receptacles -> Download the PDF
- Clements CN Series Plugs -> Download the PDF
- Clements CN Series Overview -> Download the PDF