General Duty connectors and jumpers for transit and standby applications.
Features and Benefits
- 400 amp, 600 volt, non-current rupture head end power connectors.
- Replaceable contacts in an all-molded elastomeric rubber body, allowing field repairs.
- These contacts are separate components each retained in its own cavity, not permanently molded in position.
- Pyle's unique elliptical seal permits the escape of entraped air while mating, and conversely breaks the vacuum created as the plug is unmated.
- The self supporting receptacle skirt prevents sagging while mating and unmating.
- Socket contacts feature a unique pressure member design, providing uniform pressure for low mating and unmating forces, low millivolt drop, consistently low temperature rise and shock resistance.
- Mating and Unmating Forces: 70 lbs Maximum
- Insulation Resistance: 150 megohms minimum
- Dielectric Withstading Voltage: 1960 Volts rms
- Operating Ambient Temperatures: Max.110°F Min.-57°F (-40°C)
- Raintight per U/L Standard
- Electrical Rating: 600 Volts rms, 400 Amps
- Contact Shock: Mated connectors withstand a 6' drop onto concrete with no appreciable change in electrical and mechanical characteristics.
Amphenol/Pyle National Transit Catalog: Amphenol-Pyle Transportation Products For Rail and Transit