Car control/communication and mu trainline (COMM) car control/communications and (MU) multiple unit locomotive control
Clements 27 Point jumpers and receptacle assemblies are 100% electrically tested for IR and hi-pot per APTA specifications.
Car control/communication trainlines are interconnected between the entire length of the car. Typical electrical signals include: door controls and indications, public address, brake applied/released indications. Multiple unit trainlines carry traction and dynamic brake commands and indications. Typical signals between equipment include: – Locomotives coupled together – Cab car and locomotive – Locomotives or power cars placed at opposite ends of the train.
A full line of 27-point trainlines and accessories are available. Cadillac connectors have been designed for hostile environments and rugged use. Stay connected with Cadillac 27-point trainlines!
Complete interchangeable and intermateable with other major brands.
• Manufactured to conform to AAR S-512 and
APTA RP-E-019-99 specifications.
• Qualified for use on all Amtrak equipment.
• Self aligning silver plated copper socket contacts
permit low mating forces, prevent excessive voltage drop
and promote long contact life.
• Interchangeable and intermateable with other
• Environmentally protected design with individual
contact seal boots and outer “O” ring seal on front
dielectric to connector body
.• Unique “multi-contact” band design on pin contacts
provides reliable electrical engagement and is field
serviceable and replaceable without removing
connector from train.
• Available receptacle cover kits for field repair
• Wired receptacle assemblies are available for
any length or configuration
• Durable powder paint coating offers a
multitude of color options and provides
superior long-term protection of hardware
- Clements National 27-Pt Multipin -> Download the PDF